Guidelines for Poster Instructions Preparation to be Presented in the MESMAP-3
- The presenting author is required to attend The MESMAP-3 Symposium
- Participants must submit their abstracts
- Upon acceptance, participants will receive a confirmation email.
- The abstract book will be available online as a downloadable PDF prior to the conference to enable participants to comfortably decide which poster to visit and which presentation to attend before arrival.
- Also, a simple web-based search tool will allow participants to find all abstracts for oral and poster presentations.
- Each poster should be a limited to a single sheet of 90 cm. height by 70 cm. width
- Abstract title, author(s) and affiliation(s) should appear on top of the poster.
- Please make sure that your poster can be read easily from a distance of 2 metres.
- Office supplies to mount your poster on boards will be present at the poster presentation area.
- Should you have any general questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE THE POSTERS SHOULD BE STRICTLY PREPARED IN ACCORDANCE THE GUIDELINES GIVEN.