The scientific committee is pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for consideration before the abstract deadline of December 1, 2016, via the participant portal upon completing registration.
In addition to presentation as posters, submitted abstracts can be considered for oral presentation integrated into the related Symposia and in ‘Speed Talk’ sessions.
Each registered author can make maximum 2 presentations (oral and/or posters).
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation to be Presented in the MESMAP-3
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Type title in capital letters in bold in 11p font.
- The full name of the authors in lower case in 11 p font should be given together with their addresses.
- Addresses should be written in 11p font. Leave one single space between addresses and the main body of the abstract text.
- In case of multiple authors, name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Text should be single spaced and justified.
- Use times new roman in 11p font.
- Common abbreviations (e.g. NMR, IR, UV, THF, DMSO) may be used. Chemical nomenclature should be in accord with the systematic rules adopted by IUPAC or Chemical Abstracts.
- The aim of the work, the methods applied, the main results and references should be presented in abstract.
- Word count for each abstract should not exceed 250 words (Except for the references).
- Maximum 2 references are allowed which should be cited below the abstract in 9p font.
- The references should be indicated by superscript numbers within the abstract (see the sample).
- Leave one single space between the main body of the abstract text and references.
- Do not include any figure and table.
- The abstract should be strictly prepared in accordance the guidelines given.
- Should you have any general questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABSTRACTS THAT ARE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GUIDELINES GIVEN ABOVE WILL BE RETURNED.